Last updated 1st Feb 2019
What are cookies?
Most web browsers have cookies enabled by default, but please visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed instructions on editing or deleting cookies.
Please note that cookies do not harm your computer and we do not store any personally identifiable information in the cookies we create.
We use a web analytics tool (Google Analytics) to analyse site usage in order to improve our website. The cookies set by Google Analytics collect data including, how our users arrive at our site, which pages they visit, what browser they are using and on what operating system etc. However, this analytics data does not contain any personally identifiable information.
If you choose to share Destron Fearing A/S web content with friends via social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, or access embedded video content on YouTube you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third‐party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with the usage of cookies on our website. If you do not want cookies to be set on your computer, you should either not use this site, delete Destron Fearing A/S cookies having visited the site, or browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “InPrivate” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari.)
How do I manage my cookie settings?
Most web browsers have cookies enabled by default, but if you would like to edit your cookie settings or delete cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed instructions.
1. Allflex dan‐mark aps, trading as Allflex dan‐mark aps, complies with the principles of the GDPR Regulations and Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services related to the sale of products.
4. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
5. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
6. For administrative reasons data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
7. We occasionally email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
8. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
9. We may however share technical data with third party providers (such as Defra for tag registration purposes) to fulfil the customer contract. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
10. If you subscribe to our email service via one of our websites, we may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
12. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
13. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
14. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.